Route 32 N Road ClosureNYSDOT's contractor will be replacing a box culvert, and repairing a failing slope on RT 32 in Northumberland, beginning October 5th, 2017. This work will require a complete closure of RT 32 at Butler Lane between RTs 50 and 4. A signed detour will be in place directing traffic over RT 32, CR 40, CR 39, and RT 50. It is expected that the detour will remain in place for approximately 4 weeks.
Bottle Drive Box
New to the Northumberland Transfer Station is a Bottle Drive Box to benefit Girl Scout Troop 3058, thanks to Larman Home Movers and Curtis Lumber the Troop was able to building and decorate a beautiful bottle drive donation box.
Please deposit all unwanted returnables in the box, any and all donations will be appreciated.
Pistol Permit Recertification
For more information on recertification of pistol permits please click the link(s) below;
2017 - 2018 Heap
2017 - 2018 HEAP Program Information
Please visit the New York State MYBENEFITS webpage for more information.
2018 Town Budget
- General Fund part 2 of 6*
- General Fund part 3 of 6*
- General Fund part 4 of 6*
- General Fund part 5 of 6*
- General Fund part 6 of 6*
- Highway Fund 1 of 2*
Town of Northumberland Dog Control Law
It is illegal to put Snow in the Road
- Please note Article 1219 of New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law makes it illegal to plow, shovel or blow snow into a street or highway. Note you are also liable if you hire a person to remove snow from your driveway or yard and they cause it to be in the Roadway. This includes pushing snow across the road and leaving only small amounts in the Road. This causes a hazard for vehicle traffic. You may be cited under this law. Article 1220 is similar to Article 1219 of New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law making it prohibits throwing, dumping or depositing any refuse, trash or littler on any street, road or highway, or even along the right-of-way or an adjacent private lands.
Issuance of Certificates of Residence
Applications and requirement information can be found on the Saratoga County website, on the County Treasurer's page and under the forms section. Please click the link below;
*You will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view items marked with a star.