Northumberland Fire Annual Election
2019 Town Budget
- General Fund part 1 of 4*
- General Fund part 2 of 4*
- General Fund part 3 of 4*
- General Fund part 4 of 4*
- Highway Fund part 1 of 2*
- Highway Fund 2 of 2*
- Sewer District*
- Bacon Hill Fire Protection *
Election Workers NeededApply to Work the Election for the Town of Northumberland contact the Town Clerk, Denise Murphy at the Town Hall, (518) 792-9179. click here for more details]
Town of Northumberland Dog Control Law
It is illegal to put Snow in the Road
- Please note Article 1219 of New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law makes it illegal to plow, shovel or blow snow into a street or highway. Note you are also liable if you hire a person to remove snow from your driveway or yard and they cause it to be in the Roadway. This includes pushing snow across the road and leaving only small amounts in the Road. This causes a hazard for vehicle traffic. You may be cited under this law. Article 1220 is similar to Article 1219 of New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law making it prohibits throwing, dumping or depositing any refuse, trash or littler on any street, road or highway, or even along the right-of-way or an adjacent private lands.
Issuance of Certificates of Residence
Applications and requirement information can be found on the Saratoga County website, on the County Treasurer's page and under the forms section. Please click the link below;
Foil Request Form
Please complete the form below and submit to Denise Murphy, Records Access Officer for the Town of Northumberland. You can either scan and email, fax to 518-792-9203, mail to Town Hall PO Box 128 Gansevoort, NY 12831, or you may deliver to the Town Hall at 17 Catherine Street, Gansevoort, NY 12831.
Fact Sheets for Mosquito Dunks
*You will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view items marked with a star.